Permission to Use Conditions
To fulfill our mission to promote a greater understanding of automotive history by encouraging and facilitating scholarly research, Revs Institute for Automotive Research, Inc., (Revs Institute) may selectively reproduce documents and images upon request. Use requests are accommodated within the scope of these conditions and are granted solely in the discretion of Revs Institute:
- The image or document is reproduced for scholarly, educational, restoration, preservation or scientific purposes.
- The interpretation or use of the image or document meets a scholarly standard or is appropriate for a stated project.
- The image or document intended for publication complies with copyright and trademark restrictions.
- The User agrees to the conditions set forth in these Permission to Use Images along with the Image License Agreement and submits a signed Agreement with payment for all fees set forth in the License Fee Schedule.
- The image will be licensed for a one-time use only and is not to be copied (does not include any right to publish for commercial purposes).
- Attribution is given to The Collier Collection
Some requests may be denied due to the following conditions:
- Fragile or "at risk" material cannot be photocopied or scanned without damage.
- The use request is excessuve and cannot be fulfilled.
- For any reason in the sole discretion of Revs Institute.
- Commercial use. (See Commercial Use below)
Upon fulfillment of a use request, Revs Institute does not convey or transfer copyright ownership to the user. The Image License Agreement allows the user to use the image of Revs Institute pursuant to the terms of the Image License Agreement.
To order digital images of photographs, negatives, slides, transparencies, documents, prints and artifacts, click below for the
To order photocopies of documents for research purposes, click below for the
Commercial Use. No rights are granted under this Permission to Use Images in relation to commercial use of images. If you are interested in using an image for commercial purposes, please contact Jayme Moore at Revs Institute at email@example.com
Digital images are provided "as is" and without any warranties. Revs Institute does not offer an indemnity to those who use or publish our images. The user assumes all responsibility for any actions that might arise from the use of an image obtained from Revs Institute including all copyright or other intellectual property infringement. Revs Institute makes no representation regarding copyright ownership and the user takes all responsibility for its use of an image. The user agrees to arbitrate any disputes with Revs Institute or The Collier Collection through the American Arbitration Association. See the Terms and Conditions of Use for further information. By using the website of Revs Institute and by completing this Permission to Use Images you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Inquiries regarding use of an image for commercial purposes or for publication of an image may be made to Jayme Moore at Revs Institute. No rights to use an image for commercial use or to publish an image for commercial purpose are granted under this Permission to Use Image.
No personal photography of any type is permitted at the Revs Institute. This includes cameras, smart phones, cell phones, Blackberries and computer devices.